May 07, 2008

Birthday Festivities

So turning 29 happened to be pretty fun.

Sara and I went to our local pancake house (NOT ihop). I LOVE this place because they have the paper cut out decorations for EVERY holiday...mlk day, president's day, whatever. oh, and their pigs in a blanket are just DELICIOUS. Then we went to go see Baby Mama...so funny.
And then Justin and I went to a Peruvian restaurant called Limon. So tasty.


7 comments:

amber said...

Happy Birthday!!! Your hair looks gorgeous...

Mrs. Dub said...

I wish I was your baby mommy because you are looking super hot. I mean, my friend has a crush on you.

lmhiserman said...

I'm so sad that I couldn't come down for your birthday. How was the Peruvian restaurant? Better than Fresca? We'll have to check it out together.

BRIAR said...

You are looking sassy! Jealous.
Glad to hear you had a good bday.
Love you lots.

sara said...

it was a fun birthday and it wasn't even mine! and wow that is some serious reflection on my shoes -- glad to know i'll be seen from very far away when the light hits just right.

DyeFam said...

Hey-I found your blog and of course I loved it! I agree with everyone-you are such a sweetheart and I would have never made it here with out you! Thanks for always being so kind to me and my boys!

Lindsey from The R House said...

jos, you're hot.