
Or 'awesome.' I feel like if you use those words you like to wear tapered light denim jeans and hope to be an EFY counselor someday. You probably also wear your keys around your neck with one of those shoelace thingings and enjoy frosty lipstick.
So just stop it
7 comments:
ooh, that is funny. i hate to admit that i use both of those words regularly. can we still be friends?
But... that's what they say in Cali and you're from Cali.
I don't understand.
Wait I get it - you prefer the more proper and unabridged "Radical". That makes sense.
Radical.
gosh. I happen to be guilty on a few of those counts...tapered jeans. I also have been known to hang my cell phone around my neck by a lanyard (correct word for the "shoelace")
Quit making fun. They wouldn't let me be an efy counselor if I wanted to.
Please provide me with alternatives. umm...sweet? bomb? dope? excellent?
common, are those really better?
are stellar, and sizzlin acceptable?
crap, i use "rad" on an infrequent basis, though any time "awesome" slips out, i feel a bit ashamed.
Buy Jos, you're the most awesomest person I know. I only wish I was a rad as you!
I didn't know there was anything wrong with wearing your keys around your neck. I'll make sure I take them off next time I come down to see you! hee hee.
Is Baddical different enough? How about Wicked? I can't tell you how annoying it is to hear frequently in Boston. Except, the lanyard thing...that is so East Coast. I am annoyed by the term "East Coast."
the lanyard saves me everyday as i try to look for my keys and hold a squirming one-year-old. best invention ever. ...and totally "east coast" which makes it ever better.
the east coast is rad. i miss it.
rad is the best word ever. it reminds me of the really bad "trick bike" extreme sport movie entitled RAD that came out about the time i was pegging my jeans to make them tapered and hairsprayed my hair while it was on the curling iron. i realize that is it wrong now, but i was uber cool back in the day.
i still haven't learned my lesson on the word rad. i am personally shocked. i thought you would use it. you strike me as a rad user.
Post a Comment