I tend to try the same thing over and over and over again expecting different results. Especially when it comes to parenting.
So, realizing that my usual way of parenting wasn't working as well as I'd like it to, I pulled out an old book and found this. I tried it yesterday, and it totally worked! I was shocked.
My goal is to try one new technique a week so that I don't get overwhelmed by trying to do everything all at once.
May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what is it that you found? do share!
If you click on the word "this" it will take you to the link
Oh my gosh! That is so clear cut. It really worked? I almost can't believe that it would work! -Leslee
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Love & Logic books!!! My friend introduced me to Love and Logic Magic for Early Childhood. We call it our Purple Parenting Bible! I am so out of practice with it, but I fully plan on starting up again this summer! Good luck with it!
Post a Comment