May 19, 2008

Block Pary

Last saturday we had a small bbq with some of the neighbors on our street. It turned out to be pretty fun, and the food was SO good. Everybody brought something to share. And since everyone is a different culture, there was quite the spread.

At night, our neighborhood is sketchy, but during the day, it feels like Sesame Street. Everyone knows each other by name and is so nice.


4 comments:

BRIAR said...

Honestly jealous. You know how much I would have loved that bbq,

lmhiserman said...

Sounds like a great party. You know that photo of the food, were you standing on a ladder or are you really that tall. My gosh it's like from google earth or soemthing. You really are one of "Nature's Tall Blondes!"
teeee-heee.

lmhiserman said...

That comment was from Merrill not me. I was going to say that your neighbors are nothing but class. I wish we could have been there. I must say Josie, you really are great to get to know your neighbors there. We lived there for how many years, and I never met any of them. Way to win the good neighbor award! PS~I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Amy said...

Ole'!!