Aright, who's the jokester? Devilishly clever with your "identities"--must be a relative...or Justin... I too say awesome and rad and only realize how bad it sounds when I hear my 4 year old mimick me--my only defense: I'm a child of the 90s...
Ahh...I miss Justin. He is too funny. Oh, you'll have to tell him that I was in charge of coming up with an obstacle course for William's field day and I thought back to good old camp director Justin and channeled him to come up with a course. Oh, how I miss the good old days.
5 comments:
what a fun dad. (o: I haven't looked at your blog in a while, but I miss your cool Golden gate bridge pic. It was rad. oops, sorry (;
Honestly, he gives me gas - and THAT makes me smile.
Aright, who's the jokester? Devilishly clever with your "identities"--must be a relative...or Justin... I too say awesome and rad and only realize how bad it sounds when I hear my 4 year old mimick me--my only defense: I'm a child of the 90s...
dont let child and family services get a hold of that first picture, or they will snatch wee dyllers away away.
and so you are aware, I shall never call that child anything but dyllers.
Or Dillers, as it should be spelled.
Ahh...I miss Justin. He is too funny. Oh, you'll have to tell him that I was in charge of coming up with an obstacle course for William's field day and I thought back to good old camp director Justin and channeled him to come up with a course. Oh, how I miss the good old days.
Post a Comment