Hey--How are you? How is the summer going? payton today said-Do you think my friends like Charley and everyone could come over and play?! It made me miss you! I hope your doing good. Congrats on your sis!
Hey Jos! Long time no see! We should get together! Remember that one time at band camp?! The other day I was telling Steve that I thought you had the prettiest hair of anyone I know! I love chocolate! Did you watch Survivor?! Oh, I have an idea! I'll email you instead of catch up in a comment section of your blog! Better yet, I'LL CALL YOU ON THE TELEPHONE!
3 comments:
Congratulations! Can I look that cute right after I have a baby? You West girls are amazing!
Hey--How are you? How is the summer going? payton today said-Do you think my friends like Charley and everyone could come over and play?! It made me miss you! I hope your doing good. Congrats on your sis!
Hey Jos!
Long time no see! We should get together! Remember that one time at band camp?! The other day I was telling Steve that I thought you had the prettiest hair of anyone I know! I love chocolate! Did you watch Survivor?! Oh, I have an idea! I'll email you instead of catch up in a comment section of your blog! Better yet, I'LL CALL YOU ON THE TELEPHONE!
Your sister had a baby?
Post a Comment