June 05, 2008

I have a personal photographer

I know, and I'm not even a celebrity. How lucky am I? When Jake came to visit, he brought a TON of his camera stuff, and I got to reap the benefits of him lugging his Nikon backpack everywhere we went. These are just some of the amazing pictures that he took of my family. If you want to see more of his trip, you can go to jasonwestphotography.com











6 comments:

Lia said...

GAI ME BAO! Jealous. Don't think I didn't recognize that delicious little Chinese bakery--mmmmmmm, sweet sweet hot dog buns...

Fish Nat!on said...

guess what, i am trying to talk papa fish into heading a day early to san fran when we come for our motorcycle trip. that way you guys can show me what the town is all about

Mrs. Dub said...

Wow! You know a picture is good when it leaves you with a hankering to see someone. I miss you. I miss Justin. I miss that jacket. I miss Charlie, even though I don't see him much. I miss Dylan, even though I've never met him. But mostly I miss your funny faces.

stephanie said...

can i have charlie's freckles please? can i have your personal photographer, too? we need one around here.

DyeFam said...

Josie-I'm so sorry and bummed that I didn't get to say goodbye-I got a little rushed in the morning to catch an earlier flight! We went to the Muir Forrest after seeing your blog-We loved it-I put some up on my blog too! Please stay in touch. Tell everyone goodbye and hi for me.
loves-Val-Oh PS-Thanks so much for dinner again-it was amazing

Janni said...

you guys are adorable! Having a photographer in the family is the best:)