July 31, 2008

Going on vacation

Since I'm leaving today to spend a week with my sister, I thought I'd leave you with this picture of Dylan hanging with a sloth.

Our next door neighbor works for a wildlife association and took us on a private tour of where the animals live. The experience was pretty amazing and I'll post more pictures when I have more time.

6 comments:

Lia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lia said...

oh my, that sloth looks like it's about to eat little Dylan:) Luckily for him, sloths don't eat people, just leaves and maybe bugs...(disclaimer: have no scientific evidence to back that up--only know what Snook eats on Big Wide World) Will eagerly anticipate more photos, like Charlie riding on a Cheetah's back!

Angie said...

That looks like a scary animal, but Dylan doesn't seem to mind.

Have a fun visit with your sister.

stephanie said...

ewww. that sloth is gross. dylan, however, is darling. have a good trip.

DyeFam said...

Holy Crap-that is crazy! How cool is it though too!? WE miss your cute boys

Chelsea said...

Your little boys are so so cute! I can't wait to get my little boy super hero pj's