Have you read this book by Rhonda Byrne? I have never seen the Oprah show on it or the DVD, but I just picked it up from the library because my sister and dad keep telling me about it.
In a nutshell, it's about the law of attraction and the power of positive thinking.
So I thought I'd try it out on something small today:
This week Charlie's been in camp from 10-1. As soon as we drop Charlie off, I come home and put Dylan down for a nap. The past couple of days, he's taken a short nap and been cranky until we picked up Charlie.
So today I decided to imagine Dylan sleeping until it's time to pick Charlie up from camp and all the things I could get done during that time.
And look, it's almost time to get Charlie and Dylan's STILL asleep! I even finished ALL the laundry!
I'm so stoked to try it out on bigger things!


2 comments:
use it on my upcoming adoption. i need your "Secret" powers.
love you!
i'm a huge fan of positive thinking, though i think a better title for "the secret" would be "duh, faith."
i need to make more time to visualize napping at my house.
Post a Comment