July 17, 2008

My secret to summer survival

I'm SO over tanning. It's stupid. Especially for me. I just spend all my time at the pool or beach laying around doing nothing and then come home with a burn that turns into one giant freckle.
So not worth it.
That's why I'm grateful for this little beauty: Loreal's sublime bronze tinted self tanning lotion in medium. I use it twice a week and gone are my days of tanning! (I even use spf 50 now!)
See ya skin cancer! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

A Thinker said...

I can't wait to try this once the baby is born! I'm the only person in Minnesota who still looks Minnesota winter white, smack dab in the middle of the 95 degree summer! So very sad. Thanks for the tip.

DyeFam said...

Josie
How are you doing? I"m so glad you went to Utah-your pictures are great! I"m going to try that bronze-I love tanning lotion! (you know that)