July 01, 2008

More Trip

Just in case you wanted to know what EVERY aspect of the Motorcycle trip was like, here you have it.

Larry and Justin right before they left All the guys together
Grandpa revving the motorcyle late at night giving Pushpa (our upstairs neighbor) a heart attack
Charlie sat in the garage and made revving sounds all night
The Redwood Forest


When they got back, we went to our favorite Mexican restaurant
And Grandpa got some quality time with the dills
Hanging out at the park afterward

Uncle Janney being the great uncle that he is
And the swing contest before they left for their trip with Andy. (in case you were wondering...I won)


And I snuck in one quick trip with Justin before they loaded the motorcycles up.
It was a bummer being left alone without Justin, but I'm glad I'm glad I was able to spend a little bit of time with everyone and that they all made it back safe.



5 comments:

Debbie said...

Great pictures! Thanks for posting them and giving us a run down on the visit. It sounds like lots of fun.

Unknown said...

So since he left you to go on a motorcycle trip when are you leaving him to go on a tanning trip? Come see me already...I need some Jose in my life.

susan said...

O.K. - it's my turn to get some hairs from Charlie and snuggles from Dylan. Thanks for the pics - Iv'e heard nothing but rave reviews - including the always discussed gay kissers in SF.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

You kind of look like you are in an advertisement for jeans! I hope you got something fun out of the motorcycle trip :)

Fish Nat!on said...

whoa whoa whoa...you won? i dont recall that outcome.