I love that boy. What a genius. I think that boredom is good for kids, too. Look at the fun he made himself have... Good mothering, Jos! ps, in the next post, you are the cutest person caught in an impromptu photo in the galaxy. If it were me I'd be holding a cigarette, sporting a green face mask, wearing curlers in my hair, and in mid yell at one of my children.
1 comment:
I love that boy. What a genius. I think that boredom is good for kids, too. Look at the fun he made himself have... Good mothering, Jos! ps, in the next post, you are the cutest person caught in an impromptu photo in the galaxy. If it were me I'd be holding a cigarette, sporting a green face mask, wearing curlers in my hair, and in mid yell at one of my children.
Post a Comment