August 18, 2008

Don't knock it 'til you try it


So maybe you won't be my friend anymore, but I LOVE hamburger helper. It is delicious. I just discovered it and it has made my life just that much easier.
I use lean ground turkey, Hamburger helper, and a little green salad and I have got my family a rockin' healthy meal (ok, minus all the preservatives, but whatever. it is still low fat.) Plus my kids eat it which is always a bonus in our house.

4 comments:

lmhiserman said...

So, I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I really like hamburger helper too. Mainly, just the lasgna kind, but I do like it. We really are white trash deep down inside, aren't we!?! Just another of the many many reasons why I love you so!

DyeFam said...

Josie-I love it too! We love the three cheese one-it's my favorite one! I sure miss you guys! How are you doing? Did you get my email?

Fish Nat!on said...

hamburger helper is like a tasty drop kick to the chest.

ps that site is great

Anonymous said...

And Megan calls me white trash 'cause I enjoy a Sloppy Joe.