August 09, 2008

The Trip

My sister Megan flew me, Charlie, and Dylan to Las Vegas to spend the week with her.

Here's Charlie at her pool. He just finished throwing a ball and stayed in this position forever. He's dead serious. Megan and I on the boat. This is what my family did for summer vacations every year, so it was SUCH a sentimental trip for me.
Okay, so here's Justin. Originally, he wasn't coming because he had to work. But on Friday night, I got out of bed and decided to buy him a plane ticket for the next morning. He was mad when I called him at 11pm and told him that a cab would be waiting to take him to the airport at 5:45am. But once he got on the lake, he was totally over it. And the boys were stoked to have their dad there.
I had to bribe Charlie with candy to get this picture. Sure his eyes aren't open, but whatever.
Learning to dive
Cliff jumping
And in case you missed it, this is a close up of Charlie jumping from the above picture. He was such a dare devil with everything. He even knee boarded! We went on the tube together and BOTH of us were hysterically laughing. He smacked his face really hard on one of the rides, so we stopped the boat, but he wanted to keep on going.
And Dylan all tuckered out in his life jacket after a fun day


8 comments:

lmhiserman said...

Jose put a picture of Carlie Knee bording. Or a video.
Love,
William

lmhiserman said...

Jose, I mean Josie (don't you love a 7 year olds spelling?) Your trip looks like it was so much fun. William was really impressed about Charlie knee boarding. I want to see pictures of the furniture. I can't wait for our date on Friday! Can you come up one day this week? I totally miss you.

Mrs. Dub said...

i love that you bought justin a ticket.

stephanie said...

i love that your sister bought you and your boys tickets. i love sisters. looks like a fun trip!

amber said...

your trip looks like it was a blast. i'm so glad! your boys are the cutest--i really miss you guys.

Jessarella said...

It was so fun seeing you in Utah. Come back again soon! Your boys are THE cutest. Dylan has a crush on me.

Chelsea said...

That looks like such of fun trip!

Wiser Family said...

OK, so I was snooping on your blog... it's so cute. The photo with your sister- at first glance, I couldn't tell which one was you- you guys look so much alike!