I feel annoyed when my house is messy, and I feel annoyed when I have to clean. So who wins? The house? (or should I say 'hood-ish apartment in my case?) There's got to be a better alternative. I think I should channel the Jetsons and have a self cleaning house so that I can live more!
4 comments:
Love the vintage pic! I added you to my blog list....hope you don't mind!
Where did you get that cheeky commentary on my life and yours? Brilliant!
I was just thinking about this. I am happier when my house is clean, but sadder when I am cleaning it... Conundrum. Self-cleaning house IS the answer, you genius.
I miss you! Move here. Don't think about it, just move. Justin can take the Utah bar and everyone will be happy :)
I LOVE that! I think I'm going to blow it up to 40x60 and frame it.. and hang it smack dab where everyone can see it. Not that I have a horrifically messy house.. But the OCD that runs in the husband's family is just too much!
Post a Comment