Happy (Belated) Birthday
This is my brother and you're jealous that he's not yours beacause he is D-O-P-E.
I called him to tell him that my camera died and ask for advice on which one to get next. Two days later, a new camera shows up at my doorstep. Honest.
I called him to tell him that my camera died and ask for advice on which one to get next. Two days later, a new camera shows up at my doorstep. Honest.And not once, not twice, but THRICE, he has bought me plane tickets to come hang out with him and the rest of my family just because.
So although it's two days late, I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and let you know that I feel so lucky to have you as my broski. See you in four sleeps!

3 comments:
Dude, what's my brother's problem?
Awww, what a sweet tribute to your cool bro! And, I'll bet he has a blog tribute to you because you're so DOPE, too. Must be the genes....
he is fresh to death.
the bestest.
Post a Comment