Here's Charlie and his friend ZackDylan digging to China. He used his mouth as the shovel and consumed about 90% of the sand. Matafanua harrassing his brother If only it were hot there every day.
You know Josie, just looking at all of that sand with Dylan eating it makes me want to cringe. I'm starting to get the sweats. It's like you and gum. I'm glad that you love the beach so much though because I someone I can send my kids with so I don't have to go! Love you!
Seriously, how are we gonna drag our husbands down to southern california where the sun and sand beckon all year round??? I think it might be the stay-at-home mom Mecca. We need a 5 year plan here...we'll make them believe it was THEIR idea...
I want to go to the beach. It looks like a sandy mess and I love that! Also, thanks for the info on the dairy free cookbook. I am ordering one today!!! You are the bestest!!!!
3 comments:
You know Josie, just looking at all of that sand with Dylan eating it makes me want to cringe. I'm starting to get the sweats. It's like you and gum. I'm glad that you love the beach so much though because I someone I can send my kids with so I don't have to go! Love you!
Seriously, how are we gonna drag our husbands down to southern california where the sun and sand beckon all year round??? I think it might be the stay-at-home mom Mecca. We need a 5 year plan here...we'll make them believe it was THEIR idea...
I want to go to the beach. It looks like a sandy mess and I love that! Also, thanks for the info on the dairy free cookbook. I am ordering one today!!! You are the bestest!!!!
Post a Comment