Oh you poor family, what did your mom do...sell your beds at the garage sale?! {That's what I do...we went 2 months with no kitchen table once and a whopping 6 months with no couch...seriously we had 2 lawn chairs in our family room, in fact I think that was about when Lisa and Merrill moved into our ward and came over for an impromptu visit!}
4 comments:
Ooooh, I like the no flash, very cool.
it looks like heaven.
Oh you poor family, what did your mom do...sell your beds at the garage sale?! {That's what I do...we went 2 months with no kitchen table once and a whopping 6 months with no couch...seriously we had 2 lawn chairs in our family room, in fact I think that was about when Lisa and Merrill moved into our ward and came over for an impromptu visit!}
Priceless. I love it!
Post a Comment