October 30, 2008

I'd like to thank all the little people

who helped me get to where I am today. And that includes eggs, nuts, cheese, and of course, you. After reading your suggestions on how to feel better, I now include protein with everything I eat. And, I make sure I eat every 2 1/2 hours. I feel MUCH better. Who knew a little egg in the morning (and cottage cheese and string cheese and peanut butter and tuna during the rest of the day) could make such a difference? You did. So thank you!

5 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Good for you! Protein is sooo important. The saying goes....8 ounces of water before 8am and 10 grams of protein before 10am. That should get you off to a good start too!

stephanie said...

oh, josie, i am so glad you are feeling better!

lmhiserman said...

I still think moving to Napa so I can cook for you is the way to go! A girl can dream right!?!

Amy said...

not even a small shout-out for your dear sister who gave you the cookie dough/diet coke trick?

Lindsey from The R House said...

glad you are feeling better!