October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I bet that when you went to your pumpkin patch it wasn't 5,000 degrees (literally) like it was when we went to ours. I wasn't really expecting the heat...hence the pants.
Still fun nonetheless.

Please look closely at Dylan's face. It is hilarious.




6 comments:

Jason said...

Dills posing once again.

Mrs. Dub said...

I wish it was a million degrees at our pumpkin patch. And that you were there with me. Sigh.

April Kennedy said...

Great picture going down the slide!

Hey noticed I'm not listed as a "friend" anymore...hope I didn't offend you with all the Prop 8 stuff posted on my blog!!

Allman Roca said...

Looks like fun. Enjoy the heat. I am super jealous!

Lindsey from The R House said...

loving this last photo!

Karen Brothersen said...

JOSIE! I found your blog through Heather. I miss you. Your blog is adorable and you are as beautiful as ever! Hope you are doing well. And I love the pic of Dylan! It is priceless!
Karen (Basha)