I just love that boy. I want a snuggle too!
His hair is getting so coppery. P.S. Can you send him over for some snuggles? I don't have a snuggler at my house.
i love love love him
I have a snuggler at home too...he is 6! I hoping for "once a snuggler...always a snuggler" for when he gets older. I love those snuggles.
there's nothing better than a snuggly baby!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I just love that boy. I want a snuggle too!
His hair is getting so coppery.
P.S. Can you send him over for some snuggles? I don't have a snuggler at my house.
i love love love him
I have a snuggler at home too...he is 6! I hoping for "once a snuggler...always a snuggler" for when he gets older. I love those snuggles.
there's nothing better than a snuggly baby!
Post a Comment