oooo, have you already loaned that book out? If not, can I borrow it? PS Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson (imagine my voice escalating with each name!)--I know, I had you at Queen Latifah! Secret Life of Bees, October 17th, wanna make it a date?
4 comments:
Jos! I just finished this over the summer. It kind of rocked my world view. I loved it. And I love that photo of you and Dylan in the hammock.
Yeah, as good as Kite Runner? Ha!
oooo, have you already loaned that book out? If not, can I borrow it? PS Queen Latifah, Alicia Keys, Dakota Fanning, Jennifer Hudson (imagine my voice escalating with each name!)--I know, I had you at Queen Latifah! Secret Life of Bees, October 17th, wanna make it a date?
ok..i'm open to new books...but might have a problem adjusting to them if edward and bella aren't the main charachters!
P.S. Pre-twilight party at my house on nov. 21 before the evening showing...you and sara are invited!
Post a Comment