November 06, 2008

I'm late, so sue me

Charlie as BatmanDylan wouldn't wear his costume, so he's wearing his Batman jammies

Justin teaching Charlie the finer art of organizing candy


The finished product



And I know she is going to KILL me, but I just couldn't resisit. This is my sister Megan and her husband, Roger, dressed as Mormon Tabernacle Choir members. It makes me laugh out loud.






10 comments:

Jessarella said...

Wow! That is a lot of candy!
I am crying at that picture of Megan! Oh my gosh she looks so much like my mom!! AAAHHHHHH!!!I love Rogers glasses too!

Angie said...

That costume is the best one I have seen so far.

The art of candy separating...we used to do the same thing.

Leslie said...

omg, love love that costume idea. they look awesome (your boys do, too!).

Wiser Family said...

Don't tell my mother-in-law this but that last picture cracks me up!!

Holly Dart said...

BRILLIANT! Megan looks angelic in her celestial frock. Why didn't we think of that?

We are sad justin isn't coming anymore. poo.

stephanie said...

oh my. roger and megan look so great. i'm still laughing. also, i love your handsome boys. why do we all live so far away from each other? it's seriously lame.

Fish Nat!on said...

motab members. i laughed so hard right then. so perfect

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

They look so perfect! Even their celestial facial expressions! I am still laughing!

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh my heck. they are brilliant. you seriously have the funniest family ever.

dying.

love the pearls. a great touch.

love the candy sorting. a child after my own heart. missing you.

p.s. my in-laws are moving to virginia, so my time in CA is going to be cut waaaay down. we are going to be there for thanksgiving. what are your plans? i would love to see you.

April Kennedy said...

your sister's costume is the best....oh my gosh...too funny! they look perfect. I laughed out loud...

Oh...and can you pass me a kit kat please?!