The Weekend
This past weekend, my dad and Diana came to visit, and since they've never been to Alcatraz, I thought we'd go. I didn't factor in the part that there would be a torrential downpour and that by the end of the day, we would feel like we jumped in a pool instead of walked around. But, nobody ever complained - even Charlie.
Since I don't have a scanner, here's a picture of a picture. And yes, even though his face says otherwise, Justin was happy to be there. And no, that's not actually Alcatraz in the background...it's some poster we stood in front of. I WISH it had been blue skies like that.






3 comments:
So fun! We NEED to come visit!!!
asher is all smiles and coos, trying to communicate via computerscreen with little dylan.
that dylan has a friendly face.
Oh my goodness, the same thing happened to me and Ryan in college, except it was the "twilight cruise" which meant by the time we got to Alcatraz it was not only rainy, but dark and freezing cold. But, as we were just dating it was actually kind of spooky, like we were prison inmates on a stormy night.
Post a Comment