Since I never know what to get Justin for Christmas, this year I decided to go with an experience instead of a thing. I got tickets to go to a concert that our local radio station put on. The bands that were there were Jacks Mannequin, Franz Ferdinand, Bloc Party, Death Cab for Cutie, and the Killers...all bands that Justin is into. (Not so much me, but it's his gift, right?)
So Merry Christmas, Justin. Hope the fit is right this year.
December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
shut up. get me in that show
Have I finally reached the age of total and utter uncoolness?...because I've never heard of any of those bands. But yeah for you - fun idea.
you are a good wife jos.
oh ryan's gonna be jealous when he reads this post.
you ARE a good wife!
By the way- I only just barely took down your christmas picture from last year. It is so beautiful and classy that I left it up all year long.
Hey Josie, I'm an old friend of Justin's from the Y. I love checking your blog. You and Justin are a great couple and have a darling family. Hope you don't mind me checking in!
I was at that show. I sat right behind you. I took that picture.
Post a Comment