Since I didn't get around to getting Christmas cards out this year, I thought I'd just show you the picture that I would have done and call it good for new year's. enyoy.
yeah...I didn't get mine out either. I just ordered Valentine photo cards though...since I missed New Years cards too! We'll see if they actually get mailed...that is another problem of mine. I have been known to throw away my Christmas cards in June because they never got sent out!
4 comments:
Beautiful picture of an adorable family.
This picture is really good.
Happy New Year
where's the letter to go along with it?
yeah...I didn't get mine out either. I just ordered Valentine photo cards though...since I missed New Years cards too! We'll see if they actually get mailed...that is another problem of mine. I have been known to throw away my Christmas cards in June because they never got sent out!
Post a Comment