I'm glad I have siblings
Every afternoon while Dylan takes his nap, I put on a movie for Charlie so that I can have a little time to myself to clean the house, pay bills, read, whatever.
So today I decided to write in my journal the things that I'm grateful for. There are a lot of things, but one thing that stuck out in my mind was my siblings.
There are four of them and they're all very different, and I need all of them just the same. They are Heavenly Father's way of saying, "Look. Sometimes things are going to be rough, but I'm throwing you a life line here."
So Shmeegletov on your Batmitzvah, Shmames, Risk, and Zjaque de jaque, thanks for being my sibling. Love you!

4 comments:
Love you too Hoser!
Love, your favorite.
i double testify, you do have incredible sibs.
I could just say,'amen' to what you said...
I feel the same way.
xoxo
That brotherly and sisterly bond is oozing from every picture I see of you guys together. what a lucky girl you are!!
I think I'll go make valentines for my siblings now.
Post a Comment