February 20, 2009

Our best Valentine's Day EVER

Our good friends Ryan and Lia had the great idea to go GoKart racing on V day. Neither of us had been before and it ended up being so much fun!



And yes, I really am that much taller than Lia. And I ripped my last pair of contacts earlier that morning so I had to wear my glasses. (in case you were wondering)

Then we went out to a delicious lunch at a Thai restaurant that was NOT crowded because it was only noon. Loved it. I think we should make it a Valentine's Day tradition. Thanks Ryan and Lia!

1 comment:

Lia said...

That probably was our best V-Day ever too! I'm game for tradition! Only next year maybe I'll not get lapped 48 times...but I wouldn't count on it... And PS could I be smiling any bigger under that helmet?!