February 06, 2009

So boring

I have to admit that some parts were good, but for the most part, painful. And I'm OCD enough to have to finish it even though I don't like it.

And as a side note, my dentist, Dr. Kam Ho Li was working on my teeth one day asking if I'd ever been to Yellowstone. When I slobbered "no" he yelled in a very thick accent, "Oh, don't go! So boring!" So now every time I hear the word boring, I laugh because of that.

4 comments:

BRIAR said...

Ok good. Now i don't have to read it. Seriously. Megan keeps telling me to.

April Kennedy said...

Just the way you typed it...made me laugh and I actually repeated it out loud [of course trying for the accent]!

Unknown said...

I'm laughing. I've never been to Yellowstone, but I'm sure I'm with Dr. Kam Ho Li on this one!

Lia said...

That last comment was me, Lia, not Leah--apparently my friend Leah was signed in at my house over the weekend, so the comment published as hers--but it was me:)