February 21, 2009

This little girl needs our prayers

My sister's baby Gwen was hit by a car yesterday. From what I can get from my family, she has a collapsed lung, several broken ribs, and a broken arm. She had surgery at 2 this morning to help with her dislocated elbow.

I'm glad she's alive and we're all praying that she'll have a full recovery.

13 comments:

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh my gosh, josie!

in tears.
so, so sorry.

your family and gwen is in our prayers.

love you.

Bridget said...

oh, no. how terrible. I am so sorry. Gwen, Amy, and the rest of the family will all be in our prayers.

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessarella said...

We have been praying for her! Poor sweet baby. We heard from my mom yesterday who heard from a very upset Chief. Our whole family has been thinking about her and sending our love and prayers!

Mrs. Dub said...

ugh .. my heart just sank. i will be praying for the whole fam. let me know if you need anything.

stephanie said...

oh no. i'm so sorry. we will be sending prayers their way pronto.

Jade said...

She is now in my prayers Josie. So sad to hear the news.

Crystal said...

What a beautiful little girl. Prayers are being sent their way.

Sarah Sedgwick Anderson said...

Oh, I am so sorry to hear. Prayers to your family...

Heather said...

I don't even know what to say, that makes me so sad. I'm so sorry for your sister and your family, and for beautiful baby Gwen. I pray for a full recovery for her.

keep us posted. Lots of love.

Heather said...

I just went to Amy's blog. That picture of her dad looking into her eyes.. I can't even describe the emotions that gave me. There is so much love there. What a precious little girl and a loving family.

Lia said...

I'm so sorry Josie--we'll be praying for her too.

amber said...

i'm so sorry, jos. i'll be praying...

xo