I felt so good today
And I'm pretty sure I owe it all to this bad boy. Not the alcohol. The food. My fabulous friend Christa brought dinner over for us this afternoon. It was the traditional St. Patrick's corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and carrots. And she even brought rolls and homemade cupcakes.
And since I eat ALL day, I quickly devoured as soon as she left. And then devoured again an hour later. And then again with the boys for dinner. With all of that heavy, filling food, I have felt almost like myself and could not be happier about it. If my ceilings were high enough to allow for cartwheels, I'd do them around the whole house.
Normally, I don't even feel pregnant...I just feel like I have some terminal disease. But since I've felt so well today, I've actually been able to be excited again by the fact that I'm building a baby.
So thanks Christa for helping me to feel human again. Hope there's some left for breakfast tomorrow.

4 comments:
Josie! TWO posts!! You must be feeling great! So glad to hear it.
Josie,
I have an idea. Go get some pot roast, potatos and carrots and just keep your crock pot going all day.
Whoah, that's some serious meat! Happy eating:)
I'm so glad Christa brought you some yummy food. And, knowing Christa, it was TOTALLY yummy. I'm jealous. I didn't have any corned beef and cabbage this year and it actually sounded really delicious. I'm glad you're feeling better! Miss you.
Post a Comment