
Honestly. Has the country gone deaf? Scott McIntyre sucketh. Truly. How in the world is he still on American Idol? He sounds like a really bad EFY singer. I think he's just getting sympathy votes because he can't see. Justin thinks he's faking. I kind of do too.
8 comments:
Need I remind you of the Seacrest attempt at a high five?
I don't think he's very good either. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone in this.
Amen. Amen. and Amen.
I said to Ben Tuesday night, and I quote, "He just sounds like a dorky EFY singer." Uh, are we sisters? Not sure.
Thank you for posting this! He is horrible! Jason and I think the competition is rigged now just because of him. I fast forward through his songs now. He is so getting the sympathy vote.
Yes, I admit he is not that good. But I think he is not the worst. What is up with Megan Joy whatever her name is? She is TERRIBLE! Every week she hits some awful notes, and what is up with her enunciation of "Walkin After Midnight" last week? I can't believe the judges just keep praising her and that they haven't said somthing to her about her dancing. She swings her arms like a monkey EVERYTIME! She has got to go!
i don't think he's faking, but i do agree that he can't sing... and neither could Matt Sarver!!!
I think it's just that he seems like a nice guy. Can he sing, no. But to me, I think his story is interesting. If I could have a cup of coffee with any of them, I'd probably pick him. Is this show really about singing, no. It's about being "commercal" as they say all the time (hence the irritating Meagan girl) and commercial comes down to interesting for whatever reason. I don't vote, but if I did, I'd I wouldn't vote for him seeing how the singing does lack (I'm a Gokey fan). I always close my eyes and think, would I buy the album? No. But I worked for a blind woman for a year and it's a tough life - far more complicated than I ever realized. He's not faking it - he has all the same manerisms as the blind people I knew. So I like him despite the singing is maybe my point.
blind or not, he's got to go.
you know, he sounds better if you close your eyes.
something about one blind person to another. i don't know.
Post a Comment