White Gold
I think the advertising people over at the Milk company are geniuses. Their white gold commercials are so stinking funny. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you can go to www.whitegoldiswhitegold.com and have yourself a little laugh.
And they're the same ones who started the whole "got" craze with "got milk?"
But for whatever reason, the bay area has latched onto that little phrase and run with it WAY to far. Justin and I have seen so many ridiculous "got" sayings around mostly on cars but sometimes in store windows. Most of the time, they don't even make sense. Here are some of my favorites:
Got Junk?
Got Fiji?
Got Talent?
Got Kids?
and my personal favorite: Got 50 MPG?

2 comments:
So I read your blog this morning then went over to our local news site. I kid you not, here was the headline: Got Leg Ulcers? Try Maggots
That has to take the cake.
I am going to look up that web site. My favorite is your "Got kids". I looked at your bro's pictures and love them. I about cried though when I saw your two year old nephew. I hope he is doing better!
Your little family is beautiful!!
Post a Comment