Happy Anniversary to me
Today marks 8 weeks and 4 days since I got sick. I know, it's a big day. I think I'll celebrate by watching American Idol and eating some nachos.
The past three weeks have been significantly better than the ones before that, but I'm still waiting to feel like my old self. While eating a burrito for what feels like my five thousandth time tonight, I started dry heaving and thought how bazaar it is that I feel like I'm going to throw up, yet trying to shove more food in my mouth.
I just hope that the baby is enjoying this Mexican food because I'm sure not.

3 comments:
Mexican food grows cute babies - tried and true. It seemed so wrong that I felt like I was going to die so I would rush to the fridge at 9am and get my Indian Food leftovers as fast as I could. Huh?
So sorry, but happy you are feeling a little better.
I feel you ... but as someone celebrating her 7-week anniversary of not puking (although there's an occasional dry-heave), I must say it's sure easy to forget. Also, I miss the excuse to eat copious amounts of Mexican food. Baby girls love Mexican food ...
How did I not know your were pregnant again?! Oh ya... I live on the opposite side of the country!!! Congratulations. I hope the puking stops soon.
Post a Comment