April 18, 2009

Jake comes to visit

My brother came to visit last week to take Lisa's family portraits (the only word to describe them is stunning.) and I got to reap the benefits of his mad photography skeels. It's my blog, and I can post as many pictures as I want. So here are A LOT. Enyoy. This first one is at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park.

And a MAJORLY photo shopped picture of myself. But come on, my teeth have never looked so white and my skin so perfect. I just had to show it off.

My favorite picture of the whole bunch. So Charlie when he doesn't want to cooperate.
You can't see from this picture, but while Jake was here, he helped me paint my bedroom. It was a matte dark brown, and now it's a bright shiny light green. Mint-chipish if you will. Which was by accident. But don't you worry your pretty little heads, I will find a way to make it work.
Watching American Idol
Eating at my favorite local pancake house for dinner. Apparently it's only my favorite local pancake house.
By the end of the trip, Jake and the Dills were BFF's.
Using my missionary acquired two finger point at Trader Joe's. Please notice Charlie's face. He was mad that I wasn't getting the kind of cheese he wanted.

Jason had to leave a day earlier than originally planned, so his trip felt way too short. Hurry back, bro bro!

11 comments:

amber said...

he does have mad skills. does he ever come to salt lake? i got your message and i will call you back. these photos are gorgeous (the colors are incredible).

i miss you. boo hoo.

stephanie said...

beautiful. i love them all. your brother certainly has a gift.

sara said...

it's impressive that jake can make even the pancake house look good!

BRIAR said...

Ahhhhh! I am so so excited to come! The favorite pancake house had me laughing out loud. Hilarious. But all I am really excited about is our trip to Mexicana Produce. I will be star-struck.
I love you and you look beautiful - Jake did not do that much photo shop work. Please.

Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lmhiserman said...

You looked amazing in your pictures. I loved the majic that he worked on me too. I've never had such white teath either! You're brother is amazing. We need to find someone else to fly him out so I can come down and we can go to Chinatown together. The trip was definitely way too short!

Lia said...

Cute pics--bummed we didn't get a piece o that talent this time:( Hope you're starting to feel less pukey--talk to you soon!

susan said...

I love how Jake can capture Charlie in his finer moments - totally made me remember and laugh!
I 'm with you Briar, what's a trip to San Bruno without everyday at Mexicana?

Jaime said...

I love Charlie! I look the same way when I don't get the cheese I want too.

Holly Dart said...

LOVE that picture of charlie. The boy has attitude. It could be your brother's ticket to fame.

you are all beautiful!!

Tanya McKibben said...

You are so beautiful! I love the two finger point, and I am also a big fan of Trader Joes.