My Heroes
This past week, Justin's mom and sister Cammi (the one on the right) came to our house for a week. Then Justin's other sister Molly (on the left) came for the weekend and we all touristed it up.
The entire time they were here, I didn't wash a single dish, I didn't prepare one item of food, and I sat and watched them as they cleaned and organized my entire house. I'm pretty sure that when I die and go to heaven, that's what it's going to look like.
Thank you guys for being so fun and amazingly nice and for making at least one week of this pregnancy fly by. Love you!

1 comment:
That is so nice!
I've been thinking about you a lot this week. I don't remember if I still have your phone number, but I've love to chat with you sometime.
Do you remember that stupid sewing kit I had in the mish? It was always on the floor strew all over the place? And EVERY time I'd put it back in its little container, somehow I would knock it right back on the floor again? I was thinking about that too this week and it made me laugh. I still have it. I have it all taped together.. I don't know why I keep it, except to make me laugh.
Post a Comment