May 05, 2009

Briar comes to visit

For Briar's birthday, she bought tickets to come out and see us on my birthday. It was a short weekend, but so fun to have her here.

Since it happened to be my thirtieth, we HAD to celebrate with a stop at Mitchell's Ice Cream where I only get the Chocolate Caramel Crackle milkshake. Is there anything else?And for my birthday, Sara gave me a gift card for a pedicure. But the best part is that it was for me and Briar. Nothing says birthday like nice toes. Thanks Sara!
We spent all day saturday touring it up. Our first stop: The Golden Gate Bridge


Pier 39 and the sea lions
Auntie Briar was SO good with the boys. She made them "cheese tillas," tucked them in at night, and got them dressed every morning.
My favorite picture
Fisherman's Wharf
Downtown Chinatown
Briar was so happy, so nice, and made everything way fun. Love you, Risk!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

sisters are the best. what a fun visit.

Lia said...

Wow, so THAT'S where you've been! Love the pics! So glad your sister could come see you--how nice! Kayla's b-day on the 16th--mark your calendar. Invites are *almost* in the mail...

BRIAR said...

Woohoo! So so fun. Thank you so much. You are my favorite, but don't tell the others that. . .

Jaime said...

So sorry I forgot. It is the first time in 10 years that I totally spaced your birthday. Love you, and are you pregnant because I can't tell?