I am trying to get a good look at the blue wall in the background. I have to come over and see how it turned out.
Ugh, that's what our little one did our to our laptop, and we never did get the "N" key back on ... but we figured out how to press the void appropriately. Needless to say, that computer bit the dust soon after.Good luck. Kids are the best, but so is sanity.
She'll be comin' round the mountin' when she comes... give me some time to blow the man down... Good night ladies... Merrily we roll along..I haven't sang that super medley in a long time! Good thing you didn't need that keyboard. I don't blame you for wanting some you time.. I'm pretty sure you deserve it.
oh. my. heavens.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am trying to get a good look at the blue wall in the background. I have to come over and see how it turned out.
Ugh, that's what our little one did our to our laptop, and we never did get the "N" key back on ... but we figured out how to press the void appropriately. Needless to say, that computer bit the dust soon after.
Good luck. Kids are the best, but so is sanity.
She'll be comin' round the mountin' when she comes... give me some time to blow the man down... Good night ladies... Merrily we roll along..
I haven't sang that super medley in a long time!
Good thing you didn't need that keyboard.
I don't blame you for wanting some you time.. I'm pretty sure you deserve it.
oh. my. heavens.
Post a Comment