June 18, 2009

The Wedding

Last week, Justin's sister Emily got married in Colorado. The whole family got together to celebrate.

Justin's brother Casey and his fiance ChristineGrandma Hoagie and our newest niece Carlie
Justin's sister Molly and Carlie
We visited this place called Santa's Workshop and had the BEST time. It's like Disneyland without the lines.



Grandma

Emily and her husband, Julian
Dylan on the dance floor


Justin's brother Adam and his girlfriend, Holly
Justin's dad and sister Cammi
Grandma payed Charlie $10 to be a part of the wedding rehearsal. Not a bad gig.
Of course, there was a ton of motorcycle riding.
All the girls went to get manicures before the wedding
Slip and slide on a frigid day
Justin's brother Janson and his baby Carlie
And only some of the kajillion appetizers that everyone helped to make for the wedding.
It was a fun week filled with tons of family and great food.

4 comments:

Lia said...

Sounds like fun! I love seeing faces to match all of Justin's family that I always hear so much about!

Lindsey from The R House said...

you are the best daughter-in-law are you not? taking all the photos of the fun trip. :)

susan said...

Oh yes she is - especially being the first FISH daughter-in-law that makes every new family member feel accepted and loved. She is the BEST!

Heather said...

Fun times!! Congrats to Justin's sister.. I didn't realize Justin had such a big family!

an PS.. LOVE the below post. What a hoooot. Kirk and I had a good laugh. So glamorous.