I promise that this is the last of travel log pictures. Because it's the last of my traveling. At least until Thanksgiving. But this past week, Justin's brother Casey got married in Utah. We all went to celebrate.


Emily and Julian (taken by Charlie)

Casey and his new wife Christine



The dinner Susan put on at the park the night before the wedding

Susan and Justin's sister Molly

My sister in law Yvette and her new baby Carlie

Grandma Hogie and Carlie

My new cute nephew Malcolm

I went up a few days early to spend time with my sisters, my mom, and some of my oldest and bestest peeps Lindsey and Amber.


Megan Briar and I worked on Briar's office most of the time. This is Megan
trying to install shelves.

This is the best I could do with my go go gadget arms.

Justin and his brothers Casey Janson and Adam.

Already I'm feeling sad that ALL of my vacations have come to a close (four of them to be exact). I guess there's always next summer, right?
5 comments:
Just come back, Jos.
looks fun, josie. i wish i could have seen you when i saw linds and amber. someday...
i agree with both briar and josie! ahhh!
some other things: carlie is delicious. i must have her for dinner.
i am short.
charlie on wheels is hilarious. suddenly everything seems right with the world.
lastly, i miss you like crazy!
Thanks from for always being the family photographer - without you it would be a fading memory! It's those great West photo skills.
There's always Napa, Jos. Come on up and stay a few days or more. We would love to have you!
Post a Comment