August 27, 2009

First Day of School

Today was Charlie's first day of Kindergarten. Dylan thought it was his too.
This picture is my favorite because Dylan is genuinely trying smile. Charlie was so excited and didn't act nervous at all.
Dylan looks happy in this picture, but he wasn't so happy a few minutes later when he realized he wasn't going with Charlie. Only three more years...
I'm so happy for Charlie. He's been waiting for this for SO long, and I can't wait to hear all about his day.

4 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

Happy first day of school Charlie!

Lia said...

Seriously, SO long! I can't believe that kid is only 5!

Laurel Eldredge said...

Charlie looks so grown up! How did it go? Hope all is well.

Lindsey from The R House said...

oh my word! charlie in kindergarten??? i want to cry!

i am dying for your post about his first day.

miss you!