Charlie went to the grocery store like this this morning. He was so excited that we actually had food (going to the grocery store is my least favorite "mom job") that he organized it all and made me take a picture of it.
I like how you only bought healthy food. Where is the Chocolate? You are pregnant, are you not! Let me know if you are having a shortage of Chocolate at your house.
Dude, you need to come up here and visit. I think you're kids are starting to lose their minds. Just kidding. We would love to have you anyway. I haven't seen you like a week. I miss you! Let's plan something soon before school starts.
2 comments:
I like how you only bought healthy food. Where is the Chocolate? You are pregnant, are you not! Let me know if you are having a shortage of Chocolate at your house.
Dude, you need to come up here and visit. I think you're kids are starting to lose their minds. Just kidding. We would love to have you anyway. I haven't seen you like a week. I miss you! Let's plan something soon before school starts.
Post a Comment