September 16, 2009

I want a dishwasher

And as great as one of those little roll away ones sounds, I just don't have the room. Our kitchen is so small that I have to keep the table pushed up against the wall until it's time to eat.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

oh josie, i want you to have a dishwasher, too. how are you feeling?

Jade said...

Josie, they are overrated. I have two and neither of them really clean the dishes all that well.

April Kennedy said...

When I was pregnant with Kaia and so sick and Dave was having to handwash all the dishes, he finally decided that we needed a dishwasher too! It was one of those roll around ones and as ugly and as tight as it made the kitchen...it was so worth it.

How old is Charlie?!

Angie said...

I think dishwashers are great for some people, but I have done dishes for years, had one in our first apartment but it did not work right...had 2 kids to do the dishes...ha that was a joke, they did not work well at all :) I'll come and do your dishes.

lori said...

been there done that! Someday Josie you will have the beloved dishwasher and by then your kids will be able to load and unload it. that IS something to look forward to. And the story of you and Dylan at the hospital got me choked up. you forgot to remind us all that you are majorly pregers! i wish i could have been there to help you or have gladly punchd someone!