January 06, 2010

Christmas Randomness

Here are some more pictures of our trip to Colorado.

Our visit to the zoo.


Justin's brother Janson and his wife Yvette

and their cute baby Carlie. She kind of reminds me of Dora in this picture.


I don't know why this picture showed up, but here it is again.



My brother in law Julian and cute Macy.
The Christmas aftermath
Justin's mom and Carlie
Dylan would've been happy with just these little cars. He played with them forever.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

1. THat is so amazing that she was blessed in your dress. I love that!
2. She looks so beautiful.
3. How cool to have all the brothers and Dad for it.
4. You take beautiful pictures.
5. I really like the picture arrangement about your Mother in Law's couch.
6. Miss you!

lori said...

Josie..do u know how gorgeous you are? I mean really..you are striking. Kinda makes me want to wear heels and glue extensions to my scalp. And your Macy..ugh..soo cute. Im glad u had a good Christmas. When is your nxt trip to Utah?

Lindsey from The R House said...

i agree with everything hilary said.