While we were in Colorado, Justin blessed Macy. All of his brothers and his dad were able to participate. The greatest part for me was that she wore the dress that I was blessed in thirty years ago.
BTW, my husband's cousin is married to one of your mission companions (or at least she knew you, I can't remember), Sarah McClure from Queen Creek, AZ. We see them about once a month.
5 comments:
I looked like it fit! Yeah for you. She looks gorgeous. I need to come and kiss on her soon.
What a cute picture and so glad the dress did fit her. It looks good
I am so glad to have a supermodel as a friend. You are stunning.
How neat is that? She is so beautiful Josie!
BTW, my husband's cousin is married to one of your mission companions (or at least she knew you, I can't remember), Sarah McClure from Queen Creek, AZ. We see them about once a month.
whaaaat? are you serious??? i love that she wore your dress!!!
Post a Comment