My roommate


I know, I've got the cutest roommate you could ask for. But it does pose some challenges. She is the world's deepest night sleeper, but the world's lightest day sleeper. So because my room is also my office, my closet, and the entryway to the laundry room, there is some finagling that has to go on.
In the mornings I try to hurry and clean my room and get out my workout clothes (yes I do those nerdy DVD workouts. Right now I'm doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and it is kicking my boondotch.) and any clothes I want to wear after I shower.
If I need to be on the computer for more than just a minute here or there, I usually have to just wait until everyone is asleep.
And as for laundry, well, lets just say I bought the boys some new underwear so we could stretch out the laundry days a little more.
Before Macy was born, I had panic attacks about living in a two bedroom with three kids. I thought she would never sleep through the night if she was still in our room.
But she does....she's a 9:30pm to 7:30am kind of girl. So as annoying as it is to want to get my clothes after my shower, I guess in the grand scheme of things it's not too bad.

3 comments:
The fact that she sleeps at night just make her all that more sweet. Gotta love the girls.
sure jos, just rub it in. maybe macy could have a little chat with emma.
She is just too cute Josie...my girls were really good about sleeping at night, but very light sleepers as well during the day.
Post a Comment