Sir Gimps-A-Lot
Last week the boy were going ca RAZY in the house, so I packed up all the bikes, scooters and skateboards and headed to the church parking lot.
Justin happened to be heading home from work at about the same time, so he met us there. He and Charlie were having scooter races, and then a skateboard race. The only hang up is that Justin was in his suit...complete with leather soled shoes. When he was on the skateboard, his foot slid out from under him and he ate it.
He popped right up and said, "I'm okay!" and managed a little laugh, but his shoulder was about a foot lower than it needed to be. He tried to talk me into letting him drive his car home, but his face was a bright shade of green by this point, so I refused.
We packed everything up and headed to the ER. They wouldn't let me stay because I had kids, so I didn't pick him up until late that night after he'd been on a morphine drip for a couple of hours.
He was SO out of it. I mean, really out of it. Like, laughing so hard my body couldn't stop shaking, out of it. But I'll spare you the details. (Really just for his pride's sake.)
But with three weeks in this sling and a little physical therapy, he should be back into tip top shape in no time.

1 comment:
Very comical with the way Chelsea was telling us....
Post a Comment