My hair is missing
I've been thinking about cutting my hair for a while now. I've had it long for the last ten years, and I just felt like I wanted a change. So for my birthday, my friend Sara bought me the gift of a haircut at her salon. Nice, huh? I took in two pictures of Gwyneth Paltrow and came out like this.
Part of me misses the length, but the majority of me is grateful to have the fifty pounds of hair gone. It feels so good! Now I just need to readjust the amount of shampoo and conditioner I use....that is definitely going to take some getting used to.

5 comments:
I am loving the haircut! Can't wait to see it in person.
(Two comments in one day - I know, I'm coming out of hiding!)
LOVE IT! It's the perfect length where your hair is still long enough to wear a ponytail, but short enough to have a style. Hmm ... maybe I should make an appointment.
Oh its beautiful! Its not too short. Pretty Lady! :D
Why are haircuts so refreshing?! So cute--really love it!
Your haircut really looks cute Josie!! Can I get your leftovers for my weave....
Post a Comment