When I was pregnant with Macy and had the ultrasound to find out her sex, Justin couldn't be there. So I called him afterward and said, "Justin, it's a girl!" His response was a very monotone, "Oh, it's a girl, huh."
I got off the phone and cried.
He wanted another boy.
Months passed and Macy came. Things have changed. This baby has Justin wrapped around her little finger.
It is SO fun for me to watch Justin talk to her and play with her. He told me a couple weeks ago that he doesn't want another girl because he can't imagine loving her more than he loves Macy.
May 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I can't blame him!!!
Hey I found your blog through littlefoot's. I may be blog stalking more often. Your pictures are gorgeous. I think your kids are adorable and they must be pretty darn funny just like you. My favorite is your son watering the flowers in his costume with the easter basket on his head. What a nut! I have a few of those too!
That made me want to cry! Justin thinks he is such a man's man ... but i knew a little girl would wrap him around her little finger faster than he would ever know. So cute ...
Post a Comment