Macy
Macy makes me smile all day long. She sleeps through the night and takes way long naps during the day. As long as she gets her bottle the minute she wakes up, she's a happy girl.
She is a mama's girl, and needs to be within eyesight of me at all times. Her dream day would be for me to lay on the floor and just crawl over me for hours....possibly stopping for a few Cheerios or a nap.
I swaddle her up in her blanket and lay her down for naps while she's still awake. A few minutes later, I always check on her. Most of the time, I find her either with her face smashed against the crib or laying with her feet in front of her and her head buried in her knees.
She does not like being in the carseat for long periods of time and will let you know she's unhappy. But the second I take her out, she's all smiles again. She likes to eat her feet, squash is her favorite baby food, and loves to suck on shoes if we accidentally leave them out.
When I think of Macy, I think of joy. I sure love my Macy Y.

1 comment:
She is beautiful! Wish we could have seen you too!
Post a Comment